Your Prospects Are Asking Themselves About Product Features and Functionality
During the sales process, your prospects are asking themselves (sometimes you) questions about product features and functionality and also asking questions about your ability to support the implementation of your product at their company.
• How are your other customers like us?
• What if the product breaks — how will you support us?
• What if you can’t provide the customer support that is required?
• What if the product doesn’t work?
• How can we know your company is going to be around in
three months, let alone three years?
• Can we put your product into code escrow in case your
company goes under?
This is why companies have vendor management policies, procurement guidelines, security audits, and often require customer references, audited financial statements, and service-level agreements (SLAs) in their contracts.
[Excerpt from my new book — “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]
Did you know you can download a free & complete PDF version of the book? Link in the comments below. 👇👇