The Q Framework: The Seven Questions on the Ramp to Repeatability
If you implement the Q Framework, you’ll discover the following:
• How to talk with your customers in terms of the one thing they care most about, instead of hoping your product will do the selling for you.
• How to identify your prospects’ critical business issues, and how to leverage their issues for every sales conversation.
• How to find and sell to every buyer, stakeholder, influencer, and decision-maker in every sales opportunity.
• How to demonstrate how your product is an investment for your customers so that you never hear words like “cost” and “budget” again.
• How to reduce the risk that your prospects feel when they’re evaluating your product.
• How to maintain control in every sales conversation and every sales opportunity.
• How to assess where you are in every sales opportunity.
• How to manage your sales team.
[Excerpt from my new book — “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]
Did you know you can download a free & complete PDF version of the book? Link in the comments below. 👇👇