Ten Examples of Checkpoints and Milestones
Think of these checkpoints and milestones as metrics, signals, and indicators that you’re advancing each sale. These vary across companies and types of sales — they’re not the same for every company or sales process, but here are a few ideas to help begin to identify the key checkpoints and milestones in your sales process for your company.
1. Completing a homework assignment.
2. Signing a nondisclosure agreement.
3. Communicating frequently through multiple channels.
4. Meeting additional buyer types.
5. Hosting an on-site meeting.
6. Hosting an on-site customer visit.
7. Accessing customer data.
8. Performing a customer technology audit.
9. Collaborating on an implementation plan.
10. Meeting with the legal, compliance, risk management, and vendor management teams.
[Excerpt from my new book — “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]
Did you know you can download a free & complete PDF version of the book? Link in the comments below. 👇👇