Ep.99: Transparent Selling, Firmographics & Tommy Boy: A Conversation with Todd Caponi
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Todd Caponi.
Todd is the author of the 3x best-book-award-winning, The Transparency Sale, a speaker & workshop leader as Founder & CEO of Sales Melon LLC, and the Managing Director of Chicago’s VentureSCALE. Todd is also a multi-time C-Level sales leader, a behavioral science nerd, and has guided two companies to successful exits.
Some of the topics that we discussed in this episode are:
- Tommy Boy the movie and ways to set up the distinction between Authenticity and Transparency.
- Todd’s book — The Transparency Sale.
- The importance and techniques to disarm your prospects using The Transparency Sale method.
- Ways to be truthful when it comes to measuring ourselves.
- The Result’s Formula — It looks at four specific KPIs that if you’re moving in the right direction, larger changes and growth will occur in your sales or company.
- Prospecting and the importance of adding value.
- The importance of focusing on and doing firmographics studies.
Link & Resources:
Todd Caponi on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/toddcaponi
Todd Caponi on Twitter: twitter.com/tcaponi
The Transparency Sale: www.transparencysale.com
Book: The Transparency Sale: amzn.to/2BxenrF
Media Kit for more information: www.transparencysale.com/mediakit
Five Great Rules of Selling by Percy H Whiting: amzn.to/2XHRo5Y
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.