Ep. 91: Sales Enablement: Which, When and How to Use Content in Your Sales Process — A Conversation with Carson Conant
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Carson Conant.
Carson Conant is the CEO and Founder of Chicago-based sales enablement solution provider Mediafly.
Having grown up in an entrepreneurial family, Carson is no stranger to the challenges and rewards of building a company from the ground up and assembling a brilliant team to successfully execute on his vision.
Under Carson’s leadership, Mediafly has been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for five consecutive years, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2018, and a Best Place to Work by Crain’s Chicago Business. Mediafly’s software is currently leveraged by top Fortune 500 companies including PepsiCo, MillerCoors, Disney, and Goldman Sachs.
Some of the topics that Carson and I discussed in this episode are:
- What does sales enablement mean?
- The difference between marketing and sales content.
- When and how to use content in your sales process.
- The lessons from marketing and its functions in an organization.
- When to update your content whether it is a video presentation, case study, or powerpoints.
- When is the best time to establish a sales-enablement role in your organization?
Links & Resources
The Evolved Selling Institute: www.evolvedselling.com
Carson Conant on LinkedIn: ww.linkedin.com/in/carsonconant
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.