Breaking Through Upper Limits
If you want to grow your startup and grow as a person, everything HAS to change.
But the question is — how do you approach that change?
Try this 5-Step Plan-of-Action:
1. Results — First, get absolutely clear on where you want to go and why that outcome is mission-critical for you.
2. Right Now — Take inventory of what you’re doing right now — what’s working and what’s not?
3. Roadblocks — Finally, write down everything that you think is getting in your way, slowing you down or stopping you from getting from where you are to where you want to go.
4. Review — Schedule a time with 5–10 experts to share your analysis and ask for advice and strategies to help you identify upper limits across their four categories, and ask for specific strategies to help you overcome these upper limits.
5. Retool — Put the ideas to action. One of my mantras is “Implementing = Learning.”
Most of all, accept that it’s all a process. Reaching an upper limit is a good sign — it means that you’re ready to do more, to get better, and to go farther.
You can do this, and let me know if I can help in any way.